- The Nissan X-Trail is perfect for aspirational business executives
ROSSLYN, South Africa – Whether you’re an entrepreneur, trying to build a small business, or an executive, working your way up the corporate ladder, you will undoubtedly find yourself juggling a few balls at any given point in time.
According to a recent study conducted by Bentley University, a business school based in Massachusetts, the United States, “hybrid skills” allow workers to be useful in different arenas and current job seekers would do well to tout their versatility as they enter the workforce. The study states that there is a merging of functions and a requirement for job seekers to have skills across a number of different areas.
Likewise, professionals of all ages require a vehicle that is as versatile as they are and can easily adapt to different situations. As pioneers in the crossover vehicle segment, Nissan understands the evolving needs of car-buyers and continues to lead this segment with multipurpose vehicles, such as the X-Trail, which are designed to do more than one job.
The X-Trail is a perfect blend of premium qualities, innovative Nissan Intelligent Mobility (NIM) features and smart technology that provides the ability to tackle any on-road or off-road adventures. The luxurious X-Trail has space for five or seven people and its all-conquering capabilities are exactly what you need to succeed.
Dressed for success
The X-Trail’s modern styling is evident throughout the SUV from its new “V-Motion” grille and bumper to dynamic alloy wheels and beautiful LED boomerang taillights.
There’s also updated styling inside with a new design for the steering and door finishes, and the seat fabric has been upgraded to a plush material.
The stunning black leather trim now has white stitching and the Nissan Connect centre console has an improved interface.
The inspiration for the zero-gravity inspired seats with spinal support came from the relaxed posture of the seats that astronauts use. The articulated front seat supports you from the pelvis to the chest and the seat cushions provide improved pressure distribution. The result is exceptional comfort and less fatigue on long-distance road trips.
Versatile and smart
The X-Trail is the perfect combination of cutting edge technology, modern design, superb safety, phenomenal 4x4 capabilities, premium features and the versatility to do whatever needs to be done.
The new X-Trail has the following NIM features:
- Blind Spot Warning – alerts the driver to the presence of vehicles in blind spots diagonally behind the car.
- Lane Departure Warning – alerts the driver when it detects that the X-Trail is straying from its lane.
- Cross Traffic Alert – when backing out of a parking space, this feature can detect and warn the driver of vehicles that are approaching behind the X-Trail.
- Forward Emergency Braking – uses radar technology to keep an eye on your speed and proximity to the vehicle in front of you, and it will alert the driver before engaging the brakes.
- Forward Collision Warning – helps alert drivers of an impending collision with a slower moving or stationary car.
- High Beam Assist – automatically changes between high and low beams when it detects oncoming vehicles at night.
- Around View Monitor – provides a 360-degree view of the vehicle’s surroundings.
Ask any manager, or chief executive officer about the traits they look for in new employees and they will tell you that enthusiasm, and adaptability are key characteristics. CEOs look for professionals who put their hands up and volunteer to pitch in whenever it’s needed, and having an incredibly flexible crossover such as the Nissan X-Trail will ensure you get every job done.
The new X-Trail comes with Nissan’s class-leading 6-year/150,000km warranty, a 3-year/90,000km service plan and 24-hour roadside assist. Service intervals are at 15,000km.
# # #