ROSSLYN, South Africa – Adventure-seekers of all kinds take note: Whether you’re the type to go white water rafting on the Vaal River, or looking for a vehicle you can trust if the highway suddenly transforms into a river after a storm, Nissan is about to launch the next generation of the perfect car for you and your family.
The new Nissan X-Trail has the luxury and performance of an accomplished SUV and the smarts of a high-tech multipurpose vehicle. As well as powerful engines and space for seven passengers, X-Trail buyers will also enjoy the following benefits and upgrades:
- Interior upgrades that will allow mountain bikes to be fitted with ease while the kids enjoy the premium feel on long road-trips to the grandparents over the holidays.
- Additional peace of mind from knowing Nissan pioneered the crossover segment and has a long heritage of exceptional vehicles in the class.
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility features that enables drivers to see more around them with premium technology like Intelligent Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Intervention.
- Of course, no car can be purchased without the consideration of aftersales service. Luckily, the new Nissan X-Trail comes with a 6-year/150,000km warranty, a 3-year/90,000km service plan and 24-hour roadside assist.
- And a number of exterior enhancements to give a touch of style during your fun-filled adventures, but you’ll have to wait until 23 October to see what Nissan has in store.
The new Nissan X-Trail will be available at dealerships from 23 October. Stay tuned to learn more about the phenomenal new crossover that will help you go out there and explore.
# # #